March 15, 2024

My June Bugs


Can’t let my June Babes go without a shout out! 2 birthdays & Father’s Day…. June is busy like a Junebug on a string…. (Man I loved doing that when I was a kid) 😂
My 46 year old Hubby is our Center… who happens to be the best dad to these 4 orange kids… and every year we get with him is a load of sprinkles to this life! Oh we love him!!! Emmie Lou… turned 16! It’s going so fast!!!!! Something about rolling off Noah 18 & graduating just makes 16 too soon for the next one! She  deserves a celebration… Even though she ain’t a big party girl.. Moms like me know how to celebrate anyways… it’s called print off old pictures…cry.. cry more. Then take her to get her drivers license on her birthday & cry even more as she drives away with the instructor. Yeah I get it… They cry when they babies… then make you cry when they grow and grow and grow. So much ahead of this beautiful teenage soul. So proud to be her parents & pray every day she looks in the mirror, she sees Jesus in her heart…. & that she keeps him close. No matter how old ya get… He stays right there with ya! Happy Sweet 16 to our Emmie Lou! 🧡🧡

















































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...