March 15, 2024

I Am Tuliply In Love With This Man


So Thankful For This Man Always Going Back For me…
For continuing to find me the night we met..
For fighting for our high school love..
For all the seasons in college of figuring out who we were..
For all the trips to hospital for injury or surgery, for taking care of me..
For going down the baby path over & over for our growing family..
For going back to God every week and leading our family to church..
For going back to our hometown & taking a big risk for our future dreams..
For going back to an antique mall for a special somethin I had my heart set on..
For going back into the woods for wildflowers to brighten my day..
For going back to his everyday grind of working to provide for our family..
For going back to eating the same thing we had the night before because he is easy to please & don’t want to ask more of me #leftovers 
For going back over and over to be the present dad in our kids’ sports & activities..
For going back to the store when I forgot something..
For going back outside to check on animals in need late at night..
For going back to our roots of our families & making time with them important.. 
For telling old stories over & over again bringing laughter to our family..
For going back to me after a long day & still making me feel loved.. 
For going back year after year for me, for us, for our marriage, for our family, for everything we hope & dream for..
Happy 22nd Anniversary To My Love, The man that always keeps going back again for love, for things that might not seem that big, but mean the absolute world to me….& lastly….
For going back to take pictures in the TULIPS with me on our sweet trip in the spring to Napa🧡🩷💛💚💜 #tulips #castledinner #ilovethismanforever





































































































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...