March 15, 2024

Across The Creek And Through the Woods

More country times with fish & fires… seems like that’s the theme of the pics this month. It’s not spring yet so we still get to have fires & keep them sweatshirts on. I love that we can still have soup in March! And with fires & soup in our bellies we need some cornbread to go with it!!!
Sometimes I still have to pinch myself that I am Livin the Real Life of “Across the creek & through the woods to Nonna & Papa’s house we go…to borrow 1 1/3 cup of milk for my cornbread. I ❤️ This Life! 

I love that not only can we borrow milk… but we can fish in the beautiful pond that has so many memories of family time deep in it! Can anyone “Model A Fish” any better than this gal!? 😂 Gunner took this while they were fishing together. 🧡 Oh sweet Jensie Jewel, how I love your personality! Your great grandmother, who is your namesake…would be so happy to know you are fishin in her pond & makin them fish look so darn pretty! Absolutely Makes My Day! ❤️ 🐟 🎣




























































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...