Tuesday, April 29, 2008
You know LOVE is really great.... I decided I really do love a lot of stuff...so I decided to write about it so when I am not feeling so lovely...I can reflect! :)
1. I love PINK!!
2. I love flowers...all of them are pretty ...but gerber daisies, tulips and roses are my tops
3. I love coffee! I could drink it ALL day! I love BUSTELLA. It is expresso coffee that my 2nd set of parents introduced us to! Thanks Bill and Kaye! :)
4. I love clean sheets
5. I love getting ready to take a nice hot bath and having to pick all the dinosaurs and BOY stuff out of my big tub!!
6. I love to open the blinds first thing in the morning and let the sunshine in and see the birds and trees.... and FLOWERS!
7. I love looking at my kid's blue eyes!
8. I love pretty picture frames.
9. I love big sunglasses!
10. I love dinner time when we all sit at the table and Noah says the blessing!
11. I love to cuddle.
12. I love hugs
13. I love cards!
14. I love rhinestones on anything!
15. I love my blog! Thanks Shara! :)
16. I love how I feel AFTER I have worked out.
17. I love chips and salsa.
18. I love to shop online.
19. I love to dance with my kids.
20. I love my hubby's scruff! HOT!!!
21. I love funny sarcasm!
22. I love the smell of BLEACH!
23. I love it when my boys love my cookin... and "ummm" the whole meal!
24. I love it when Noah tells me I am a beautiful princess.
25. I love that my hubby makes me laugh everyday!
26. I love the strongness of a sister's love
27. I love to make people laugh!!!
28. I love black and white photos!
29. I love running!
30. I love those forever friends!
31. I love the smell of my kids first thing in the morning... sweet and a little hint of pee pee diaper.
32. I love to dress Emmie Lou!
33. I love lipgloss and mascara!
34. I love starbucks!
35. I love ordering in.
36. I love pillowtop mattresses! Good invention!
37. I love pregnant bellies!
38. I love having babies! Hopefully more to come! :)
39. I love my hair girl! She rocks!
40. I love to get a massage and facial.... true bliss
41. I love my Daddy
42. I love that my sister is pregnant!
43. I love that my mom is one of my best friends!
44. I love family time
45. I love my wedding ring!
46. I love body wash from bath and body!
47. I love candles! My favorite is Bird of Paradise by Circle E Candles
48. I love Celebrity with my girls! I love to get cookies and strawberry cake!
49. I love to swing my kids!
50. I love picnics
51. I love the old church songs I use to sing growing up!
52. I love to scrapbook
53. I love a clean house!
54. I love eyelash curlers!
55. I love spring!
56. I love Emmie's hairbows!
57. I love the quilts my grandmother made for my wedding and for Emmie Lou b/c she has her name.
58. I love eating food from my Daddy's garden that was so perfectly beautiful before he died. Thanks Mom for bringing it on the plane all the way to Texas.
59. I love living in Texas!
60. I love going to the carwash
61. I love getting packages from Tennessee, even if they are for the kiddos... its fun!
62. I love lamps.
63. I love the windows open.
64. I love it that we hung our clothes on the clothesline growing up. Nothing like stiff underwear! :) Thanks mom!
65. I love being happy!
66. I love waking up to Noah dressed up like a fireman/pirate at 8 am at my bedside....
67. I love pedicures!
68. I love cherry sprites from Sonic
69. I love chickfila
70. I love a hint of a suntan
71. I love it when I can hear Noah's s-l-o-w accent
72. I love it that growing up, we called it a "hosepipe" not a waterhose
73. I love that Special K Protein Water...
74. I love peanut m&ms
75. I love fun dishes
77. I love the kleenexes with lotion in them
78. I love lotion
79. I love houseshoes...
80. I love naps
81. I love to wear Nathan's white tshirts.. they are really soft and smell like him
82. I love reality tv
83. I love a good fire in the fireplace
84. I love to laugh
85. I love to make and take "Teenager's Delight" aka tator tot casserole...Noah's favorite!
86. I love country food
87. I hearing the ice cream man b/c it makes me remember when I was a kid
88. I love that my first car was '87 Monte Carlo SS black with a red pin stripe... my daddy found it and we went together to get it. All the guys in school would clean my wheels during their shop class b/c they liked my car! Ha!!!!
89. I love that my Daddy called me "Chickie" and my sister was "Duper Dan"... why? don't know..but I think every kid needs a good nickname!
90. I love surprises!
91. I love purses!
92. I love that I have 15 platters b/c my mom worked at JC Penney
93. I love that she shops PINK TICKET! Lots of things I have STILL has that PINK TICKET on them...b/c they mark it down so much that I don't want t remove all 5 tags from each item!
94. I love shopping with my sister and mom
95. I love that my mom use to always throw her arm over my lap if she slammed on her breaks!
96. I love God's grace and that I know him.
97. I love that I LOVE my inlaws and the whole gang!
98. I love that Nate and me have been together for 14 years...almost 1/2 our lives... its the best! He's the best!
99. I love country music now.
100. I love that I could go on and on with things I love but will stop b/c 100 is a big #. I love all of you who read all of these things! :)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Just practicing our modeling pose :)
Blue Slushy at the park! I only got 2 good pics but had to share... went to meet some friends at a park.... of coarse...Noah had to potty when it was time to walk out the door and I mean LONG POTTY! Took forever! So then...stopped at Sonic for a grilled cheese and a blue slushy for Noah.... so we were almost an hour late!!!!! (Trait inherited! MOTHER) So I guess we were there 15 min. and clouds rolled in...looked like it was going to rain... drop or two fell... ALL of my friends and their kids ran for their cars.... as Noah and Emmie continue to swing and I push them thinking....We are staying... and this rain is going to have to come and get us! Well.... I have to share... it turned out to be one of the sweetest parks I have ever been to! Trees everywhere... perfect weather and the NICEST people! I met a mom with 4 kids and told her I wanted 4 but whew, after watching her run around.... I asked her,"How do you do it?" She said, "JESUS" She then proceeded to tell me that she actually had 7 KIDS! I asked again... HOW DO YOU DO IT! She again told me JESUS! Well, duh.... he's the only one that could keep a woman sane and able to take care of 7! She was very uplifting and encouraging... only 32! But her spirits were amazing! Really had an impression on me... felt like she was put in my path..... and then.... this other sweet mom and 2 girls...came over to show us the BABY bird that fell out of the tree... she was taking it home to take care of it! She had done it before!..she knew all about birds... and how to feed them. There is a special mix you can feed them through a syringe. She said her girls were very attached to animals and didn't want to hurt anything on God's planet. Did you know, Mommy birds eat and throwup the liquid into their babies mouths? That is how they feed them! No Nursing...just throwing up! WOW! ok so then she proceeds to tell me her 2 of 3 girls can't go to school b/c they have an immune disorder...like their organs are shutting down and all this. She too, was so encouraging and her spirit about her life and these kids... was just beautiful... and the way she held that baby bird in her shirt... just too much for me! So needless to say it ended up being a "Perfect Park Day" I probably wouldn't have talked so in depth with these moms if my friends were still there.
Pretty Park, Pretty girl
Knawin on a pizza crust! Thanks MeeMaw for introducing me to that while you were here!
Sparkle in her eyes.... She loves some pizza crust!
Baby Loves Veggies
Time to shop MaMa
Noah is telling them they have TOO MUCH STUFF. He is the cashier..... and they are putting a lot on the counter! Guess he wouldn't be able to handle Walmart!!!
Happy Birthday Blake!
Ummm, Chocolate is Yum!
Monday, April 21, 2008
I was actually being stupid and posing huggin
the tree and my mom snuck Emmie around!
Noah is starting to feel yucky again :(
Is that the sun on Aunt Amy's face or
does she have that PREGNANCY GLOW?
BOTH! :) Due December 25th!! :)
Yeahhh Aunt Amy!!! Love you!
My beautiful Mother! aka MeeMaw
Uncle Bobby can't get enough love from
outside to eat! No highchairs!
Is Uncle Bobby and Aunt Amy ready
for all this sweetness? YES!!! :)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Hard to get EVERYONE to look and smile at once!
This is a glimpse of our day :)
Looks sweet huh?
"I'm smiling MOM!"
My Heart and Soul!
Lil' Miss Strawberry Shortcake
"Do I look crazy?"
Can you smell it??? Can you hear it? Don't worry, you will get use to it. The smell of the barn & the chickens gettin everyone goo...
I am always drawn to writing when something is on my heart, I'm emotional....happy or sad or I am wanting to preserve the pictures, m...
C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N What are your feelings when you see that word, those signs, those cones? We live in a time where we are ready t...
I loved him then when we were 17 and 16. I love him now that we are 39 and 40. I will love him when we are 80 and our reflections in the ...