December 02, 2011

And Then There Were 4....Introducing Jensie Jewel Orange :)

Well here it is... the post baby post.... Only 2 1/2 weeks later?  Here are the hospital pics and a few from home.  Our precious new baby girl is perfect!  The whole day was perfect!  The best delivery out of them all!  Really!  I am just elated with how wonderful everything went!  She is a great baby!  I forget how much they sleep!!!  The kids ADORE her!  Noah just wants to hold her and does it so well.  Emmie is so sweet with her and happy to have a sister.  Gunner holds out his hands and says "Baby!"  He wants to hold her all the time.  He loves to kiss her and isn't jealous one bit!  We have had family in up until this past Saturday so we have been in real life mode only for a week almost.  So far, so good.  Although I need to be reminded to shower...not just because it cleans me...but it does make you feel so much better!  I need some premade food that can just hang from the ceiling and bite at as I run back and forth throughout the house.  It is busy!  I am learning once again to not sweat a few dishes in the sink.  I get excited if I vacuum the kitchen and wipe down the counters.  It's the little things, right?  :)  I am already going for "Mom of the Year" because I have already washed a poop diaper and dried it.... yes... it still smelled.... it was all wrapped up tight and not on any of her clothes but it was hot from the dryer and phewwww!  :)  I have left my home with my shirt up to my neck exposing a tank top...but very akward.  Finally noticed when I went to Jensie's 2 week apt...that was AFTER I dropped off Emmie at preschool. Thank goodness I had on a tank!  Oh Dear!  I have been pooped and peed on SEVERAL times already... she is just dangerous... really!  But... after crying on and off for a couple days from exhaustion and pains... I am laughing....rolling with the goofups and rockin the 4 kid life!  :)  There is so much to appreciate and love individually with each of them and I am trying very hard to have that special time with each of them as often as possible!  Time flies!  I am now praying for every day to go as slow as possible!  So if you feel like your day is draggin...it's probably b/c God is answering a mama's little prayer of sweet time with her little ones that grow too fast!  :)
Happy December everyone!  Hope you are all decorated up and your spirits are up!  Until next time... here is one of my favorite songs that makes me have tears in my eyes every time!  Love!!!


 You will never guess what I am doing.... haha blogging...updating all of you!  :)
 Here we go again.... 4th time is a charm!
 Happy Birthday to my baby girl!
 A gift from Baylor Hospital.... LOL! 
 Epidural makes me happy :)
 Came out CRYING ...she cried more than any of the others....
 poor little baby... mama calmed her down though :)
 My wonderful doctor.... delivered all four of our children :)
 Sweet :)
 This is me.... the happiest person in the world... It doesn't get ANY BETTER than these moments right here!!!!
 Little sweetie pie
 Little Angel
 LOVES his baby sister
 AWWW love it!
 My girls :)
 Precious!
 Big Brother Again!  :)
 They miss their mama!
 The Orange Family is Complete :) 2 girls 2 boys  2 blessed, blessed parents :)
 After her bath...time to dress her
 In her little bed
 All swaddled up...
Nappin with Daddy
The GORGEOUS wreath for my door and is now in her nursery!!!  :)  Love it!  Thank you Kimberly Blake!!!
All bathed and dressed
Looking sweet

Perfection

The proud parents of #4.... she looks a little unsure of us with one eye open...ha!
Nathan looks like a kid in a candy store!  I love it! 
Look at my Bum!
Sweet girl
Letting mama take my picture again and again
This is my taste of Heaven on Earth
One of my many hats :)
Love these fleece pants.. they are newborn but come up to her chest :)  ... so soft, so pink, so precious
Born just in time for Christmas! 
"I don't have to wear pink to be precious"  :)

Little Dumplin!
Wee little girl in these pants... love em!
Went to the doctor all prissy in pink
These are the moments!   I heart Jensie Jewel!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So precious!! You guys have a gorgeous family!

Amber Rader said...

I love all the "dress up" pictures! She's super adorable :)

Becky said...

This made my week! I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are juggling it and once again....the perfect Mommy! What a bittersweet moment,,,so happy to meet the last little Orange....and I know you, like me, love being pregnant!!!!!!!!! She favors Noah so much! Love the pic of her sleeping on his tummy! Big man!
Happy Holidays, dear.......chat when you can!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...