November 14, 2011

A Little Pre-Jensie Celebration :)

Hey Hey!!!  Guess what today is?  November 14, 2011!!!  Jensie Jewel Orange will be born in hours..... we are on the countdown... :)  Got to the hospital at 6 am to be induced... pitocin was started early....water was broke at 9 am and contractions are WELL underway.... I am hurrying this blog post...b/c they are getting quite uncomfortable!  Just wanted to update one last time before she is here.  These are the last of Pre-Jensie... my shower...some maternity pics and a few of her room.  :)  Next post.... HER ARRIVAL!!!  We can't wait!  My mama is here and the kids are at home with her... A good feeling.  Thank you all so much for all of your thoughts and well wishes and prayers and happy smiles and sweet hugs!  I feel so blessed and so loved!!!!!  This is sooo emotional for me!!!  I can't believe it's time and this is it!  God has been ever, ever so good to me and my family and I give all the glory to HIM!  Please keep us in your prayers today if you read this and let's see... ummmm yeah for about 2 mths. when life is CRAZY having a newborn and not to mention 3 other children to take care of.  :)  A new life... a beautiful thing!  Thank you for celebrating with us!  We will keep you updated on all the details!  Hooray for Jensie Jewel's Birthday!  I Do, I Do...
 LOVE her already!  :) 


 The beautiful table at my shower
 The most precious cookies... and delicious!  :)
 My mama sent tons of pictures of me as a baby and my friends put them in frames and had them everywhere!  Too neat!
 Jensie's name on the cookie
 didn't get pics of everything... some had all the little kiddos in front of me and you couldn't see them clear...so here is a few of my gifts.... This one is a cute Christmas outfit...
 Super soft gown!!  Love it!
 "Heel"iarious!  Baby booties that are high heels... these came out after I had Emmie and I love I get to have some :)
 Jensie burpcloths :)

 This one is for you mama... reading your sweet card :)
 This was one of my baby blankets when I was a baby..... Special!  Thank you mama!
 some of my lovely friends... that threw me a shower for my 4th!!!! BABY!!!  Ya'll are too much!!!!
 Love these ladies... friends from Noah's school... :)
 My mama sent this gigantic picture of all these pics of me as a baby.... such a surprise :)
 Jensie's nursery..... I show my hubby a picure of what I want and he just paints it!  :)  such a little artist he is... :)
 Love here tree.... it is all staying even with her big girl bed... :)
 Fun Bedding.... already have it for her big girl bed too so her room can stay pink and blue :)
 Her precious name :)
 A few of the maternity pics we had made.... never done this before and decided I needed a keepsake book... last baby....last pregnancy... I wanted to embrace it all!  :)
 Big ol belly
 Love that man!


 Too funny... the stuff they tell you to do :)

Lovely belly button I know... but it is what it is.... Notice Gunner's fingers.... and fingernails... mommy didn't wash the cheetos off very good... a little orange for the Orange Family!  :) Priceless!  Ha!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I feel like I'm the first to be "here" with ya! These are so precious, the belly is the best!!! Don't ya just love each and every day........you are such a brave and sweet Mommy! 4 little ones.....wow! Now that would be such a good book! Enjoy every moment!

Hi baby girl!!!

valerie said...

I love reading the blog and seeing the pics of your family. The belly pics are great idea and I really loved the orange cheetos (my favorite chip too). Love and miss you Angie, Valerie

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...