May 30, 2008

My Daddy


Well, its been a year. Memorial Day will never be the same for me! Not much else to say except it hurts and I hate it. Why lie? I miss him sooooo bad and don't have words to make you understand b/c you can't. However, I have been working on a scrapbook of my daddy from the beginning to the end and I picked out some of my favorites and TRIED to show you. I took the music off my blog so you could hear the music on my video, so make sure your speaker is on. I am thankful for the years I had with him. He was a wonderful father and I do have peace that he is in Heaven. I thank God today and everyday for the many blessings I have in my life, My Husband, My Children, My Mother, My Sister, My Friends and Family, and powerful Church Family. I don't know where I would be without them! So thank you from the bottom of my hurting heart for being in my life!!!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

Thank you for watching my video! :)

MY DADDY- WITH ME ALWAYS
Michael Alvin Hendrickson
February 9, 1953-May 29, 2007




10 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh Angie...I don't even know what to say. What a wonderful scrapbook you've made with sweet memories of your daddy. Thanks for sharing. I'm saying a special prayer for you today. Love you!

Noe Family said...

I just sat and cried while I watched that. What a great Daddy and PeePaw! I really want to see the scrapbook in person. Love you girl!!

Shara Smith said...

Ang...of course you know that my eyes are filled with tears and my heart hurts with you. What a beautiful way to remember your Daddy and the precious moments that you shared with him. This will always be so special to your family. I love you so much!!

The Blakes said...

I am crying! That is such a treasure. Those are some precious pictures. I love the ones of Noah and your Dad shaving their faces. I also know now where you get your love of the gym! WOW he was ripped! You can just tell how proud he was of you, Amy, Noah, and your mom from those pictures. Nathan too. Love you Angie!

*Kendra* said...

It was beautiful and I know that you are going to be so glad to have that scrapbook to show all your kids.

Plus 3 said...

Hi Angie! I found your blog through a series of links on other blogs!

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Your scrapbook is beautiful, and I know you will treasure it along with the beautiful memories.

I enjoyed the cute pics of Noah and Emmie! Your family is gorgeous!

It's nice to see what's going on with old friends!

Wendy B.

The Keltners said...

Angie, I have been thinking about you a lot the past few weeks. I can only imagine what a difficult time this is. Your scrapbook is beautiful, what a great way to remember your Daddy. Love you girl!

Summer Dawn said...

You know we love you and are here if you need us. While we may not understand, we are always hear to listen. Love you girl!

Gina Savage said...

What a beautiful gift for your kids. And a special way to honor your dad. You are so such a dear friend to me. Thanks for always touching my heart.
Hugs!!!

Muse Moments said...

You have been heavy on my mind and heart for weeks now. I just didn't know what to say and if I would be a comfort to you. We have been praying for you and your family, mom, and Brad and Amy. What a beautiful memory! Thank you dearly for sharing your Daddy's wonderful life. Love you and your precious family!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...