June 07, 2008

Back to the Kiddos! :)

ok so back to the kids! A tough last week or two with Daddy stuff. Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and sweetness to me during this time! New song on my blog....I have mentioned it in a post before... what my Daddy would have said to me! :) "Your'e Gonna Miss This."
We have been some kind of busy! Went camping with the kids for the first time.... Pretty cool! Nate turned 31 and had Birthday spoiling ALL WEEK! :) Noah got REAL golf clubs and went to the coarse with Daddy! Priceless! Went to Camille and Olivia's Bday party and got to torture poor little animals... just kidding.... disregard picture below. :( Ha! Had to post b/c we have so many pics and many more to come! Enjoy! "Listen here you little bunny or I will squeeze your ears and make you listen!"
Nothin but trouble
Just Sweet
Come on ride that pony
Cool Daddy

Dragon Boy

At a REAL golf coarse with REAL golf clubs
Puttin around
Time to go home Daddy?
Goatly Love
Happy Girl getting to be a big girl




Happy Bday to Daddy
Mommy Love
Daddy Love



Big Kid Juice Boxes
Ridin on a boat
In the Lake
Tuckered out and asleep




Campin with my Baby
Camper Boys
His first SMORES! MMMMM!
One of the funniest pics I have ever seen!
The look of "It's too early in the morning, just let
me get my breakfast down, my hair is a mess, Leave me
ALONE!"
Noah and Camille helping with the tents





Police Mama, Baby Cowgirl and Fireboy Noah
He should pose for those fireman calendars?
Real cowgirls don't wear shirts?
Emmie's first Campout in a tent...
Roastin his first Marshmellow! Loved it!







5 comments:

Gina Savage said...

How fun!!!! I love summer! Great pics thanks for sharing.
Hugs

The Blakes said...

You crack me up Village People! Emmie looks hilarious pulling that bunnies ears. Can't wait for her B-Day!

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

What fun family outings! I love the pictures!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

Oh My Goodness your children are adorable. I think that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog

Maurine said...

I'm keeping up with y'all out here in Paris! What great parents to intentionally make so many great memories for your kids! Miss y'all!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...