February 22, 2009

Chicken Salad Sandwich, Grapes and Pickle & Oh Yeah, We're Having ANOTHER Baby! :)

Well...this is random. But's that's kind of me huh? This week we had some gorgeous weather! I love the sunshine! It feels so good! Went to the park one day and had a blast! Emmie was like...BIG! She did everything and was great! We were there forever! I love the park! It was one of those days where you just wanted an ice cream cone. So we stopped at our local Sonic for our treat! :) Another gorgeous day we had a "Backyard Picnic"... those are the best you know. I mean look at the spread we had! Ha! Noah "MMM..ed and MMM...ed" at his chicken salad sandwich and Emmie just loved us all sitting there on a blanket. And last but not least.... we're doing it again! #3 is on the way! Due Sept. 29th and almost 9 weeks along. Lord Help! As of now... we aren't finding out the sex. Yeah, big shocker for all who know me well. That ain't me!!! But what the hay? Did I mention I love my husband? We're excited and welcome any prayers for a healthy baby. I will end with a quote I read this week that just made my pregnant eyes well up with tears. If you want to view the whole thing... it's.... http://www.the/ joymovie.com/ It's worth your time!
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things."
Chicken Salad Sandwich, Grapes and a Pickle! Does it get any better than this?

He said, "Mama, take a picture of me with this grass." I said.... "OOOOKKK??"

Our Picnic Pose


Loves picnics in the backyard!




Giddy about a picnic on a quilt with Mama and Noah!




MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!




Waiting for our ice cream at Sonic!







I love watching them come out! Such big smiles!



She went down the slide without ever looking back! She FLEW!!! Loved it!!!!








So excited she is swinging like brother





My sweet blue eyed boy



Swinging is so fun!


Is this my Emmie swinging like a big girl???



Sibling Slide













12 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahhhh!!! I KNEW it! I seriously started to ask you this morning if you were prego cause you just had that "glow" about you!! HUGE congrats!! We are so excited for y'all!

Kendra said...

Yea for the next baby Orange....can't wait! :)

The Blakes said...

YEAH!!!!! One of the things that I just love about you is how much you enjoy being a mother! I am praying for little baby. He or she will be GREAT, just let me hold it a little more this time ok? You ARE NOT finding out. I am going to start a bet and I can loose a lot of money if you break down and find out.

Amber Rader said...

I had heard something about your #3 :) Congratulations!

Summer Dawn said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! I'm sure he or she will be as beautiful as the others.

the campbell family said...

CONGRADULATIONS! I am so super excited for all 4 of you! The baby is going to have the best parents and big brother AND big sister ever! And on a totally selfish note, it will be nice not to be the only pregnant one at church, ha!

Cara said...

Yeah!!!! Three is so fun and you are SUCH and wonderful Mommy!!! Praying for you!!

Shara Smith said...

Can't wait to squeeze the new little orange! Haha. I am so excited for all of you. It is fun to watch your family grow, and grow, and grow :) Maybe one of these days we will join you, or maybe not. Ha! Love you tons.

The Iman's said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to meet the newest little Orange!

Rachel said...

Congrats! I'm terrified by the idea of having 3 kids. But I was terrified before 1, then before 2, and that has worked out just fine. So let me know how it goes with 3, then I'll think about it some more. So happy for you!!

Gina Savage said...

Congrats!!!! Wish I could just hug you! 3 is just fun! Hope you are feeling okay. We'll keep baby Orange in our prayers. Hugs!!!!
Love ya!!!!

Muse Moments said...

Let's see...can you say I have been MIA?! First time reading blogs since I posted last at the beginning of Feb. Can't believe you didn't tell me 2 weeks ago when we were chatting in class. A BIG congratulations to all of you! Love and hugs!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...