May 21, 2008

WIPIN IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Well its hot and we been doing nothing but getting cool with icecream and water! :) Our nice
neighbors gave Noah a slip n slide and boy does he love it! We play on it
everyday! Emmie loves it as well and is a doll to watch! Its like a water land in our yard
but Nate is getting over it! :) Ha!
Soaking up the sun before it gets too hot! Not much going on with us... just kiddos and kiddos! Emmie cut three teeth this past week on top. She now has 6! Wow!
She has been walking this month a ton and I can now say Noah beat her by a month...
but she's prettier, so there! :) Ha! Emmie also got her first
ear infection this past week that was a double wammy, so
we on antibiotics for that. Noah is eating me out of house
and home! Funny story, we had grilled chicken, salad, broccoli and
some SURPRISE MASHED POTATOES! You make
them with cauliflower! If you haven't tried, you must!
They are yummy! 4 cups cauliflower florets steamed
Then you can blend or I used my mixer and mix 2 tbsp
fat free 1/2 and 1/2 and 2 tbsp. of butter spray and your kiddos
will lap them up and think they are mashed potatoes! Noah was beggin for
more broccoli and "potatoes" Now that's what I 'm talkin bout! :) Well
that's all for now. Here are some pics of US! :) Girlfriends!

Slippin and a Slidin
Bouncy Ball
WIPEOUT!!!
This is soooo fun!!!!!!!!!



Good till the last drop




Amazed
Lil Miss Sunshine
Pretty
Goober
Eating popsicles together






This is for you Shara! MESSY!!! :)
Sleeping Beauty on her Daddy
What ya think of this here dirt?
Cutie Pie







4 comments:

Shara Smith said...

I love summer and sunshine! We need to come over and do some slidin! The sleeping pic of Emmie is just precious...those are always my favorite. I can't believe you let your kids get that messy!!! Haha...I'm working on it. I will try to do better this summer.

The Blakes said...

I miss yall! I need to try your mash taters.

Gina Savage said...

Looks like fun times at your house. We love summer too! We'll live at the neighborhood pool till Ellis comes. Then we'll pop out the slip & slide. Miss ya!

Noe Family said...

I love that you let your kids be kids!! They play outside, get dirty, drip popsicles all over their bodies and you don't care. They will remember those times forever! You're a great mom:-)

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...