April 21, 2008

7 Random Things

ok so I was tagged by Andrea to do this... "Tagged" ????
What is this 3rd grade? ok so I am doing it b/c I love Andrea! :)
7 Random Things About Me?
1. I love coffee almost as much as sleep.
It makes me sooo happy when drinking it!
Its warm, its cozy, makes you feel good all over!
I am a creamer nut! Love to try new ones! :)
2. I want 4 kids.... ok 2 more girls.... I am loving sweet baby girls!
3. I played basketball from 4th grade thru high school...
I was a POST player or forward. Isn't that funny.
When I shoot now, its an airball most everytime! :)
4. I only had one boyfriend before Nate that I "dated"....
I felt sorry for Nate... so I dated him for 7 years and then
he begged me to marry him! I caved! Ha!! :)
5. I had a cyst on my head. Got it removed in college.
My dad had one and his grandmother (my great grandmother).
I now have another one. Same thing... Doc said no big deal but
he can take it out if it bothers me. It looks like a tooth when removed...
but its not.... yeah I know gross and weird! But this is suppose to be random, right?
6. Sometimes I forget how to spell easy words. Like one time it
was the word "take" it didn't look right so I questioned myself.... Dumb.
7. I ran 4 marathons.... yes 26.2 miles.... 3 before Noah and 1 after.
I said I was going to do one after each baby...... uhhhh don't think its
going to happen before the 3rd! No I ain't pregnant! Just don't have
that kind of time to train.
8. I tore my ACL skiing and never had surgery b/c I got pregnant with Noah.
Doc said I didn't need it if all I wanted to do was run. Its makin it.
9. I just realized...it ain't 10 random things...it was suppose to be 7....
so there you go... a little sugar on top Andrea! :)
I tag:
K. Holmes
G. Savage
S. Smith
A. Radar
M. Muse
K. Broom
ok I can't remember who was tagged and how many?
oops... Please don't tag me again... I can't keep up!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok...so I'm a little disappointed that my tag wasn't special enough...you had to wait for Andrea to copy me and tag you. Ha...just kidding! Love your randomness!

The Blakes said...

OK, I think I have a cyst on my head too. It is growing. Remind me to look at it.

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...