April 25, 2008

Fun Times

Here are a few pics of a birthday party we went to. They have all these cool things and stations for the kids to play on... It was a ton of fun! Noah could have stayed all day! Several pics his face is blood red and you can see the sweat!
This is one of the funniest pics! This is Camille eating pizza. The piece is so big...you can't see her face... Me and Nate thought it looked funny! :)
Real Boys play with Dinosaurs! ROAR!!!
Just practicing our modeling pose :)
Blue Slushy at the park! I only got 2 good pics but had to share... went to meet some friends at a park.... of coarse...Noah had to potty when it was time to walk out the door and I mean LONG POTTY! Took forever! So then...stopped at Sonic for a grilled cheese and a blue slushy for Noah.... so we were almost an hour late!!!!! (Trait inherited! MOTHER) So I guess we were there 15 min. and clouds rolled in...looked like it was going to rain... drop or two fell... ALL of my friends and their kids ran for their cars.... as Noah and Emmie continue to swing and I push them thinking....We are staying... and this rain is going to have to come and get us! Well.... I have to share... it turned out to be one of the sweetest parks I have ever been to! Trees everywhere... perfect weather and the NICEST people! I met a mom with 4 kids and told her I wanted 4 but whew, after watching her run around.... I asked her,"How do you do it?" She said, "JESUS" She then proceeded to tell me that she actually had 7 KIDS! I asked again... HOW DO YOU DO IT! She again told me JESUS! Well, duh.... he's the only one that could keep a woman sane and able to take care of 7! She was very uplifting and encouraging... only 32! But her spirits were amazing! Really had an impression on me... felt like she was put in my path..... and then.... this other sweet mom and 2 girls...came over to show us the BABY bird that fell out of the tree... she was taking it home to take care of it! She had done it before!..she knew all about birds... and how to feed them. There is a special mix you can feed them through a syringe. She said her girls were very attached to animals and didn't want to hurt anything on God's planet. Did you know, Mommy birds eat and throwup the liquid into their babies mouths? That is how they feed them! No Nursing...just throwing up! WOW! ok so then she proceeds to tell me her 2 of 3 girls can't go to school b/c they have an immune disorder...like their organs are shutting down and all this. She too, was so encouraging and her spirit about her life and these kids... was just beautiful... and the way she held that baby bird in her shirt... just too much for me! So needless to say it ended up being a "Perfect Park Day" I probably wouldn't have talked so in depth with these moms if my friends were still there. 

Pretty Park, Pretty girl

I think he got my MOUTH!!! :) Which...I got from MY MOTHER! Ha!

Knawin on a pizza crust! Thanks MeeMaw for introducing me to that while you were here!

Sparkle in her eyes.... She loves some pizza crust!

Baby Loves Veggies

Time to shop MaMa


Last year Nate got us a Hibiscus sp? I could check to see but I am in a hurry... Anyway.. He got us one and every day I was soo excited to see the new flower that bloomed. Some days there would be none. But only 1 or 2 at a time. It didn't make it till this summer...sooo Nate upgraded us and got a $15 one and... SHAZAM! Yesterday it had 9 Blooms! I was so happy when I looked out yesterday morning! :) I love me some pink flowers! Thanks Hubby! :)

Noah is telling them they have TOO MUCH STUFF. He is the cashier..... and they are putting a lot on the counter! Guess he wouldn't be able to handle Walmart!!!


Say Cheese!


Happy Birthday Blake!


Ummm, Chocolate is Yum!


2 comments:

The Blakes said...

Are we not so lucky to know the fabulous Shara Smith? LOVE your new look!!! Your party pictures turned out good. I love how we bust out our camera's out of our purses. Miss you! The noggin is feeling so much better.

*Kendra* said...

Glad we got to eat together last night. Feel like I haven't seen you in a while. Too bad the park thing was a bust, but glad yall enjoyed it. You're so brave!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...