April 08, 2008

It's Officially Spring!

Well, its spring....flowers and butterflies.... well dead butterflies
if Noah is around. It has been gorgeous here. Always think
of funny stuff to tell and when its time to post.. uhhh well, I can't
remember! Mommy Brain, I call it! Yes Mother, I know...
...I need to write this stuff down! :) We are good
except for the fevers that are back???
Would somebody please tell me what's going
on? Needless to say, Noah is back to that
angel of a child again b/c he isn't 100 % Noah.
Sounds crazy but he's perfect when he's sick!
Hopefully its a 24 hr. thing! ok well,
more to come when I remember
something??? :) Have a great week! Oh wait,
I remembered! A few days ago Noah came downstairs
after putting on his own underwear and shorts..
and I noticed them bunched up hanging out the back
of his shorts, I saw navy and white stripes and
was like ??? don't think those are his? So I
went over to him and said, "Noah, let me see your
underwear buddy." THEY WERE EMMIE'S BLOOMERS!
I told him they were Emmie's and he said, "No, these
are mine!" Nate came by and reassured him again, Those
are Emmie's. He then said, "I want to wear these b/c they
are REAL SOFT!" We laughed and let him wear them! :)
That will be something funny to bug him about one day! Ha!
They are all looking at the delicate huge butterfly
that just landed..... oh, and that Noah STOMPED! :(

A few of our buddies at our Botanical Gardens visit/Arburetom bail

Crazy us!
Hard to get EVERYONE to look and smile at once!
This is a glimpse of our day :)
Looks sweet huh?
"I'm smiling MOM!"

Sweetness!
Real Baby!
LOVE!!!
My Heart and Soul!
MY HAPPY!


Lil' Miss Strawberry Shortcake
Miss Rosey
"Do I look crazy?"
Say Cheese!
Innocent



Ribbit!
Swimming underwater!!!
Go Noah Go!
Up to no good!
Noah cuts things down and she
daintily touches what's new! :)





5 comments:

Laurie said...

We missed you guys on Monday...those are great pictures and I just want to squeeze emmie the strawberry. CUTEST. OUTFIT. EVER.

The Keltners said...

Cute cute kids!!! Would you send me the group picture of the kids? I was not able to get a good one of the group. Sorry to hear your kids are not feeling well, hope everyone is better soon!

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

Those pictures are SO cute!! I love the one of little miss strawberry shortcake. SO CUTE!!

The Blakes said...

I love your family pics! Too cute, what else can I say. Who's arm was long enough to pull that off???? Like your bling too!

Melanie said...

I tagged you on my blog for the Seven Random Things game, so if you want to play, you're it! :)

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...