March 31, 2008

Tea Time

Deer in headlights....
Playdough time
Just a swingin
Happy gal Singing to his sissy
Time for Tea
What Mama?
Sweet

AWWWW
Miss Priss
"What else would you like me to do mommy?"
Loves dishes!
Squealin and Smilin


Tinker
My Doll Baby


Whoo Hooo.... guess who's camera got fixed!
Purchase the warranty! It paid off this time! :)
Just a few pics from this week b/c I was a little camera
happy since I haven't had it in 3 weeks!
We got rained out of Tulipville
so we are going this Friday....
that's when the
beautiful pics will come! Can't wait!
We are all doing great!
Can't believe its the last day of March!
Emmie is 9 mths now.
.. her newest thing is waving! CUTE!
She is still scootin around the table and her walker....
Lord knows she will just have to beat her brother in walking!
I can't remember when exactly for him...
just during the 9th month.....
the competition is officially on!
I don't care if she is walking or crawling or sitting or laying....
she is my baby doll!
Yes, Kimberly, she REALLY IS! :)
You crack me up!
Noah had a fluke virus...
don't really know but he had fever
at night and fine during the day
.... then a rash... also he was an ANGEL....
It was definitely out of his system on Sunday....
had the usual church meltdown b/c he didn't want to leave,
then demanded a snack in the car, RIGHT NOW!
He is whiney and demanding at times and can be mean.
So needless to say, He's back! I thought something must have been wrong!
Ha! ok well here are pics of my baby doll and my big boy
who never wants his picture made so its becoming a challenge
to get some of him! Have a great week!

6 comments:

Noe Family said...

Love the new blog! It's kind of hard to read the posts though:-( I'm so glad you got pictures of Emmie in that dress from yesterday!

Melanie said...

Love Emmie in that dress...so precious!

Laurie said...

love the new design. Can't wait for "Tulipville" (so funny) this Friday with NO RAIN!

Cara said...

I love her dress! We must have missed it Sunday.

The Blakes said...

One word- PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muse Moments said...

LOVE Emmie's dress...you got away before I could tell you on Sunday! LOVE the blog.....LOVE you! Can't wait for Friday!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...