March 25, 2008

Little Easter "Chickies"

ok so I titled this with "Chickies" in the title
b/c that was my nick name growing up from
my Daddy. He called me "Chickie" and all the
little chickies out made me remember that
this Easter. ....Happy Spring to everyone!
Well except for whatever is in the air that
is making our eyes gunky!? What is up?
We have never had issues before... This
weekend.. we had several sickness scares...
thought we had pink eye...then fever and a
buhhhh from Noah so we missed out on 2 egg
hunts and a bday party :( BUMMER! Luckily
we woke up Easter morning with just some goop
eyes... ???? Can't explain it but would like someone
to? Its just me and Noah so what is wrong with us?
Ok so now that you are all grossed out... look at my
sweet babies and forget about our gross issues...
We are growing like all the pretty flowers and ready
for more sunny days! Here are a few pics of us lately.
Oh and fyi I am still waiting on my camera to get ready
so forgive the grainy pics... I am about to go nuts that
one of Emmie's dresses doesn't even look PINK b/c the
quality is yuck! Boo! ok time for American Idol so guess
I better post this baby! Happy Days!!!!

CHEEKY CHEEKS!
Daddy and his Baby Doll
Mommy and Me
Noah was hungry and coming down off his medicine high??? We seriously don't know...
Better now after his belly is full and having ice
cream with his darling best friend...
don't they just look like they don't have a care
in the world. Noah's ice cream is GONE!
Camille's is full b/c she is dainty and eating slow....
oh and of coarse GABBING like ALL GIRLS do! :)
"Noah, show me your bunny."
Finally he shows me but doesn't look at the camera.
My two angels
She is looking at this bunny.... this makes me melt

opening an Easter package from Tennessee... Nonna and Papa's
Who says girls can't drive tractors?
Roaring like a dinosaur in his sandbox
Bunny Love as Lovely as it gets
Pinko Suave'


Her dress is PINK!!!! :) Ha!
This is why you DON'T buy shave gel...

Sweetie Pie
Whooo Hooooo!



7 comments:

Noe Family said...

Yea! I was stalking to see if you put your Easter pictures on here yet. LOVE Noah in his pink shirt. Gorgeous! And Emmie Lou really does look like a little baby doll. Missed yall this weekend. Noe

Melanie said...

Your kiddos are just down right adorable!!

Summer Dawn said...

They are soooo sweet!

Melanie said...

...and let me just add again how much I LOVE your hair this way...it is just fabulous!

RyAnn said...

So glad you started a blog! Check out our blog at babybrock.blogspot.com.

RyAnn

The Blakes said...

Ok they are starting to look alike. Emmie looked just like my Madame Alexander Baby doll named Victoria on Easter. It is almost scary how doll like she is. Is she real? I can't wait to pinch her which I do behind your back to make sure she is a real baby, not a doll you have us all believing in. Just Joking.

*Kendra* said...

Love all the pictures! And, I love the new blog look!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...