March 15, 2008

From SnowBalls to Ice Cream Man

Here are a few pics of this last week....
sorry the quality is bad... still waiting on my camera
to be fixed or replaced.... Guess what... we DID purchase
the warranty! It was going to run out in May... so hopefully
they will be able to fix or replace it... we are thinking a
new one would be just fine? :)
We have gotton over our colds somewhat....
and now Noah has a nice new noggin...
just a little bit of Daddy/Son chase...gone BAD! :(
He played the pitiful little boy for quite a while
with an icepack on his head... I rigged him up with one
of my stretchy headbands to hold it on his forehead and he was pretty cute!
This week was like spring.... no snow...
we had our 1st popsicle purchased from the ice cream man
in front of our house.... it was cute! Daddy was
suckered in to buying 2? (For later, he said)
It was acually his idea. What was he thinking...now Noah will expect 2 every time?
Also Noah has been taking swimming lessons.
He has been 3 times and he wil gladly go under the water
and loves it! He didn't mind before but I feel a little better
about some one teaching him the right way and all.
He loves going and Emmie loves to watch him through the glass.
ok so excited for Easter next weekend... more pics
to come then.... Can't any of you people get some
bunny rabbits for your kids as pets so we can all
borrow them for cute bunny pics?
Emmie Flinstone is driving fast! Don't take my picture!

Spider Man Popsicle from the icecream man
Check out my BOO BOO!
Sweetness
Trouble waitin to happen
Noah's swimming lessons
Whew...what good form
Kicking....one of his favorite parts! :)



3 comments:

The Keltners said...

That sure looks like a big knot! I love hearing the ice cream truck it reminds me of summers growing up.

Maurine said...

Oh, I miss you guys! I love catching up with you through the blog though. If I can keep this baby in long enough, I'll see you at Hollee's shower!

RyAnn said...

Where is Noah taking swim lessons?

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...