March 17, 2024

Monster Buck

A Monster Buck deserves a Monster post… not because he’s huge with the coolest rack😏
 (24 total points with 12 on the main frame),
But because this 14 year old, diligent hunter Gunner got the trophy buck. He has been hunting morning & evening with his bow but today was youth weekend & rifle & lucky for him this giant thing walked out. So happy for him & decided to do a “Gunner post” because I lack posting “all the things” 😂 but not because he is loved any less. 🥰 I look back at just 5 years ago at his cute little self & It seems like time moves faster every day! He recently had a bday & finished up football season. He has grown so much I have to tilt my head all the way back to look up at him. It’s days like today I want my Daddy here so bad. He would have been a mess over all his grandkids! Especially times like these!💙
































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...