March 15, 2024

These Are The Good Ol' Days


 
The Summer Days are dwindling to a close. It's hot and time is ticking until it's time for school again. It's really amazing how God created the seasons. He knew exactly how long to make them. He knew exactly when we needed a little change, a little color, a little cooler air, a warm spell, a windy or rainy day. He knows exactly what we need every single day. He created everything for us. I try to enjoy the days and not wish them away anymore. As easy as it is to say we are ready for summer to be over or winter to be over... there is so much good in every season. You just have to look for it and acknowledge its existence, because it truly has its moments. I always miss the season when it's over but with the next brings fun new times. No time to be sad, there are days ahead and living to do!!These truly are the good ol' days.. if you let them be! Everyone will have their own memories of their own "good ol' days".... I know I have plenty of my own. There are so many of them in this life....
 These are some savoring pictures of food and fun with some summer blooms and a summer visit from my sissy! Summer isn't complete unless we get our sister fun in! Shopping and sunning we do well! I am so thankful to have her right on my heels with this aging thing. Ha! She just had a birthday & needs some sissy time! As we both know...."These Are The Good Ol' Days!" She got me that sign for Christmas one year and I cherish it. It is on the piano in the picture of my oldest and youngest playing the piano together. Someone pinch me.... I love these precious good ol' days! 


























































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...