March 15, 2024

Tie Dye & Time For School

Time for school so time to squeeze in a last summer hoorah and start some middle school football!  Gunner is in his 8th grade year, so the final year of middle school! Jensie is 6th grade and Emmie is a sophomore. Noah doesn't have to start yet but gets to start back over as a freshman! Start of school also means sister lunches and sip and shop! I never drink Starbucks anymore but it is a little treat when we go to Target together! It's like long overdo sister time, catching up with a coffee date. It's been a great summer and lots of wonderful things to look back on. I love looking back to the pictures and realize just how much fun we had and how many happy times and smiles there were! These kids are growing faster than I can type these words. I have been behind on posting and catching up so I can make my book for the year. It is just so important for me to keep doing because every time I think I don't have time or am too behind... I look back at previous posts and just cry. I sometimes can't believe my life, my family, my big blessings from God. He sure makes life colorful! Summer is dripping with color and memories!



















































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...