March 23, 2024

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas! 
Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food Date.Christmas Parades.Christmas Nativity Surprise.Christmas Turkey Pet.Christmas Eve Service. Christmas Card Photos.Christmas Morning. Christmas Presents.Last but not least...The Christmas Sweater in Size XXS. 

December is for sure one of my favorite times of year! Having kids makes December even more colorful with all the extra tinsel and lights. But I wouldn't want it any other way! It's all so special and I always want to have at least a few pics of the season. But as I look back at the ones I got, which wasn't many.... I laugh and laugh at the Christmas sweater. It was a birthday gift from Nate. He does listen to me. I always say I just love all the Christmas sweaters at all the stores. They are so fun and festive. I always wish I had one to wear during the Christmas season, but I guess never actually follow through with purchasing one for myself. I just loved that he thought of that and threw that in the birthday bag. The sweeter and quite funnier part was that he thought I was so itty bitty that I could wear this very small sweater. I had to try it on just to show him that it's probably not a good look for this mama to wear a Christmas belly sweater! HaHa!  Needless to say... it made for a funny birthday! I absolutely loved my birthday gifts but going to save that post for my first post of 2024.

I cannot believe we are at the end of the year once again. Time to close up 2023 and bring in a new year! Time is for sure flying by this year like faster than ever! Happy December & goodbye 2023.






















































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...