April 04, 2024

A New Year's Surprise

Happy New Year.... but also....Happy Birthday to me! It's in December and Number 46 did not disappoint! It was an awesome surprise! Sweet Nathan gave me birthday coupons to all kinds of little boutiques and restaurants that I had never heard of... then as I flip through the coupons, some places sounded familiar and I knew were only in Texas! Then the little Bed and Breakfast was at our friends' ranch in Texas!Then at the last of the coupons was Plane tickets for the two of us to go back to our home in Texas, rent a car, stay in the famous Christmas town of Grapevine for a night, drive by our old house, eat our favorite Torchy Tacos, go to dinner with a bunch of our old gang & stop in Fort Worth at the Tecova store for some matching cowboy boots! YeeHaw! Last but not least, drive 2 1/2 hours to our cherished friends and ring in the new year with them! How special! Nathan and I have not been back to Texas together since we moved back to Tennessee. This was such a fun idea he had! So good to be just us and go spend some fun time with friends. Loved Laughing and reminiscing and talking about the seasons we are in now. Life is so beautiful and I love how God weaves people in our lives & how the threads remain. I felt so wrapped up warm with memories and my cup was filled with sweet time there. 
Another time for the books. More memories to hold on to. 
Happy New Year! I feel so happy & ready to begin 2024!
Cheers!





























 

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...