Just a few pics of summer starting... I love any pics of life with my loved ones. It's hard to always get photos of everyone. Sometimes I rely on anything they will send me of their time with friends. But it makes me happy to see them happy. Let the summer begin and stay sweet and with many smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Miss Formal
A very exciting time for students in the 8th grade! The year is coming to an end and 8th grade formal is a big deal. They get to get all dre...
-
Well, its been a year. Memorial Day will never be the same for me! Not much else to say except it hurts and I hate it. Why lie? I miss him s...
-
Well.... been thinking of a lot of childhood memories lately. It's amazing how "thinking back" can get you through a run or m...
-
February 9, 1953... my Daddy was born into this world. Today is his birthday and I want to celebrate him. He would have been 56 years old to...
























No comments:
Post a Comment