November 17, 2017

Summertime.... A Time To Have Fun... 

Oh sweet summertime... how fun are you!  I never want you to end!  I love you and your simple days!  I love the easy and the no schedule.  I don't mind the kids being home and having nothing to do.  I am definitely not a fan of summer ending.  How many summers do we even get with these precious littles???!!!!  I don't want them busy and in camps all summer.  I want them to be home...swimming....staying up late... sleeping anywhere they want... I want them to create stuff....slurpees... dance parties...baking... friend time,  late night movies... popsicles....so many popsicles...bike rides... the library... the park...ice cream cones... trips to visit family in TN and to see the mighty ocean... pool baths... dirty house... fishing poles on the counters with bait for days...daylight till it's night... me and Nate's anniversary... Nate & Emmie have birthdays....I could keep going but it makes me sad reminiscing and I have many months to go until it's summertime again.  I do love looking back at pictures and remembering the fun and simple we had.  I hope they will too remember summertime as a fun time. I hope they grow up and know it's the simple things that keep summer sweet and fun!







Q      
 

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...