November 17, 2017

Halloween Is Always Hilarious

Love the season we are in... the weather trying to cool off... but just can't make up its mind!  Took Noah to his first haunted house with friends.  That was fun.  I screamed a lot.  LOL....
Halloween is always a blast.  We get into the dressing up as much as the kids do.  Me & my friends have been giggling for a year about dressing up as SNL's Mom Jeans Moms.... It was so fun!  My kids about fell in the floor when they saw me!  LOL!  They all kept coming up and pushing on my belly... and Nate said.. WHOA... ya'll are surely gonna make us feel thankful!  I asked the kids if they would be embarrassed if I started dressing like this.  Their eyes got big and I think they didn't know what to say.  They begged me to tell them what I was gonna be but I wouldn't give it away.  I love keeping it a secret. 

More pictures of Jensie's fieldtrip to a petting farm and some crazy hair for Red Ribbon Week at school.  October flew by!  The holidays are coming quick!!!!




No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...