June 30, 2022

Our Hearts Are Full of Orange Love

Another month of basketball & winter!!! But knowing spring is around the corner helps me push through. This post ends with some bright spring buttercups begging to take over the winter woods! 
 February is a wonderful month filled with more memories! As I reflect back to Love & think of my Daddy on his February 9th bday… I just want my life to be filled with love. Life can put so much on us & we get so busy and so tired. Sometimes we don’t display the love we feel to those we love like we truly want to and need to. It’s just crazy to think my Daddy only got to love & be loved for 53 years. I wish I would have had more time to tell him those words. God only knows how many days we have on this earth. I just want His kind of love to be all over my life. I want it to pour out of me, my husband & our children. It’s hard sometimes to filter out the yuck… but true Love is easy to pour! 










More winter pics of animals & snuggles… lots of blankets & don’t forget basketball!!! ORANGE basketball! Our little Jensie finished up Jr. Pro basketball & loved every minute of wearing orange! Her Daddy’s old elementary school! It’s good to be a cougar! It’s good to wear orange!
There is always something going on out in the country… when you get bored you create things. Gunner is a master creator! Yes he boiled water on his little fire. Oh the wonder being a child! Or even a goat!!!! You never know when one might walk on in the house if you leave the door open! It’s these moments I have to run and get my phone to take a picture of these memorable times! It fills my heart with happiness to look back & I know these kids live to look at all the old pics! 


















































No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...