June 30, 2022

All I Need Is Jesus & Sunshine-Flowers & Family

I think God knew when he made flowers that they were going to bring such joy to us. I continue to take pics of the wild ones in the wood that make the perfect centerpiece & the ones in the yard that surprise you in the morning as they have opened up. I wonder if God looks at us like the flowers? He is so patient with us while we are growing & waiting to bloom. He gives us all we need to survive & thrive… As flowers need sunshine & rain to open up & bloom…. we need our Father. We need the sunshine of His “Son”  ☀️ to help us grow. We need the trickle of the Holy Spirit raining down on us daily to keep us nourished & reminded who lives inside our hearts. 
God created all things & all things need their creator. I love that He gave us the blessings of family to also help nourish us while we are on this earth. Family is so wonderful! I look at the cousin pics & bday fun & to be around a table to sing & celebrate this life together is just all I need some days. 
I need Jesus & Sunshine & Flowers & Family! That’s it!





































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...