June 30, 2022

I Got The Fever….

YEP…. the fever is real. Spring is in the air!!! Oh my precious tulips… I never knew how much I would love you! Your bright beautiful colors that surprise me as you open up to stay gorgeous for so long! I am amazed! I can’t wait to plant more bulbs in the fall! They did so well & make me smile every day!!!

I love my tulips but my family too!!! More pics of more memories! That’s me! That’s what I am here for! I love taking the pictures but even more looking back on them!  Sometimes I giggle as month after month I seem to find joy in taking pictures of the same things… my children… doing what they love or snuggling with me! Ha! Our animals! How can you not? The seasons…. God knew we needed some bright beautiful green & colors that pop after a white skied winter!  Yay for spring! I will take the fever!!!




























































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...