December 26, 2020

My Little Junebugs

Have you ever caught a Junebug? Tie them to a string and let them fly? We use to do that when we were little. My Daddy would help us with it and it would keep us entertained for a little while. I guess that is what you do out in the country. You entertain yourself with things other than the tv because that only had 5-6 channels anyways. Simple Summers! Looking back at these sweet summertime pictures remind me of the simple times we had at home, at the creek, with family & friends. Country Summer is my kind of Summer!

My little Junebugs are perfect for summer birthdays! They love the simple & the warm weather! 

My Nate! 🍊 There are a lot of things in this world that aren’t right at this moment of June 2020... We are truly living in some crazy times. But for 6-4-20,  I know what IS right... what is a true gift from God... This Man...who makes our family go round. 
I am so grateful for the gift of family that is over the creek & through the woods & could come celebrate Nate at a mornin’s notice. I looked around at their faces, heard the sounds of their laughter & babies gigglin, their voices singin happy birthday, enjoyed the yummiest  cake & sentimental punch Nate’s precious Mama made for us all & all I could think was...WOW! We have surely missed getting to share these times! ❤️
I am so thankful to be here now. To have our family through these crazy times, but also to Be Together With Our Family! Happy Tennessee Birthday to Nate!🥳 Oh how I love him! 










 🌸 Emmie Lou! Another Orange teenager in da house! She’s 13! 🎉 She’s my angel baby! My baby girl gift after burying my Daddy. She’s the one that loves animals & nature & crafts & artsy things. She’s the one that you catch reading her bible. She’s the one who notices you are stressed & have a lot to do & jumps in to help without saying a word. She’s the one with a dimple that makes her smile to die for beautiful! She’s the one that gets as excited as her Mama about hay bails in the country! She’s the one that shares her Bday with Father’s Day for her Daddy! That’s easy with the #1 Dad!😍 She’s the one that was as giddy as can be to have more baby bunnies born on her birthday! She’s simple & sweet & As much as I hate my kids getting older, I do enjoy seeing her blossom into a wonderful young lady.Thankful to God for Emmie & So very proud of her!







































































































































No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...