December 29, 2020

Forever My Baby You’ll Be

Well my little 4th born child.... you didn’t choose when you were born... but since you were last... You are the Baby & Forever My Baby You’ll Be! I love her request for a Rice Krispie Treat Cake!!!  It was easy but why not make easy hard & try to create a colored 3 layered cake look? How fun!? But then you stay up late & decorate & make the treats but don’t let them cool like you should... so what happens is they turn into a blob.... but since we had mermaids at the table... we decided it was like their Little Rock & they could hide on it. Ha! Jensie turned 9 & had her very first ever basketball game on her birthday! Oh what fun!! MeeMaw got to come too!!!! She plays with two of her very best friends from school! To make it even cuter, me & Nate went to school with both of their parents! Graduated with 3 of them! Now we are back doing life & raising kids together with lots of little ballers! 

November is a month for more time with family & food & fun! Fun means hunting! Nate snuck away for a few days to hunt with some old work buddies. They been doing it for years & I just love that connection & fun times they have! He certainly deserves to get away & relax & take a minute for himself. I love seeing him happy in his camo surrounded by nature. His happy place! But I can’t say I don’t just love him even more at home on the couch sleeping with one houseshoe on & one beside him & his hands held on his belly. That is my other baby!!! So very thankful for him. We have survived one of the hardest things together as they say.... The biggest life events... Moving... New Job... Building a House.... we decide to do all that in one year... oh & don’t forget the world pandemic!!!! Oh Lordy Lordy I wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else but my one & only Nathan!  We Made it Babe! We survived & Moved in our new home this month!!!!! More on that to come!
2020..... we are about to roast you just like the Thanksgiving turkey! 



















































































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...