December 29, 2020

Tap The Breaks....16 Is Fast Enough!

How can this thing called life go so fast when you have kids!? I feel like Noah was already speedin into this world by coming 2 weeks early for the best Sunday afternoon surprise....16 years ago! Ummmm how can our 1st born be 16? What happened to my little Texas cowboy who got 5 whoopins a day cause he was so crazy!? He would get in trouble, but be right back in your lap ready for play. He is still the same. We get on to him about something & are mad, but he continues to be right there. It’s one of the things I love the most about him. He makes us so proud, but is growing up at a speed I can’t control & we seem to be approaching curve after curve. High school, big boy football, a girlfriend & now a driver’s license & truck!? I keep tapping the brakes but it’s not working anymore... I pray for every bump in the road, every hill, every curve in this life...that he will be safe & careful. I pray the Lord will protect him & remind him that he is wonderfully & perfectly made my Him. We loved celebrating him & November 1st will forever be one of the best days of my life! What a gift he is to us & we are grateful God let us have him as our firstborn son. ❤️ What a wonderful night to be gathered with family to celebrate this milestone birthday!!! Tap the Breaks, 16 is Fast Enough!!! We Love You Noah!!!!
























No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...