July 04, 2018

Birthdays Are Better With Besties

Happy Birthday Emmie Lou! I can’t believe you are 11!!! You make us so proud! Your sweet smile & spirit along with your willingness to work so hard to take care of your many animals just gives us such pride. We are so excited for you to have your new “show bunny” and know she will be cared for greatly! Tilly is one lucky bunny! 

I wish you already knew how much we love you and love to celebrate each year of you and your siblings lives. I love decorating and surprising you! It makes my heart so happy! You are worth it and I hope it makes you feel extra special on your special day! I am so glad you got to have a little bestie time & celebrate like girls should! It’s so fun listening to y’all and watching y’all as you grow up into beautiful young ladies. I love being your mom and will be here not only for your special days but every day I can possibly be a part of! Happy Birthday my sweet angel!




















No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...