November 06, 2009

Fall and Such

Well here are some fall pumpkin patch pics... I got a wild hair and went by myself with 3 kids and the mud! :) That was fun... :) I am so behind on blogging! I don't have any time??? I have lots more pics of Noah's bday and Halloween that are oh so fun! But...you'll have to wait on those. Sorry Mama! I will update again very soon! Enjoy! Happy Fall! Everyone needs to hug a scarecrow?
Emmie wasn't too into this

She wouldn't look at me


This... she loved....See the mud!!!!



Pumpkin Girl




"All the pumpkins love me"






He will pose anytime, anywhere





LOVED loadin up the wagons with pumpkins







Got to ride a pony :)









Look at that face :)








Here we go.....










Another ride.... in the MUD



well... isn't that just their size :)



I mean this is classic huh? LOVE IT!





He didn't want to pose next to the jack-o-lantern b/c he said,"Mom, this is cute, I don't want to be cute"..... I begged him to just give me one pic






Lil witch at our church's fall festival



Wolverine and Miss Witch riding the train









Here are my 3 youngens





Noah could care less that Gunner is crying... he was more concerned with posing with the stuffed animal! Ha







Sweet!









Here is his cupcake...proud








Here is her's






Little table top sandboxes... saved these for months... for a rainy day with 3 kids... WOW! They played for over an hour with these and hardley said a word!!!!!







Emmie's was a princess castle and Noah's was a horse ranch










Little Mermaids








This is such motivation huh?










Always has to be dramatic







We had a REAL tea party while Noah was at school with pink lemonade and pink frosted circus cookies...mmm it was fun!











The Princess


All ready to go to the deer lease with Daddy... so excited!












Love!





Emmie with our neighbors puppy
































3 comments:

Becky said...

You are my inspiration!

Melanie said...

So adorable and SO much fun!!! You are the best mommy! Where did you find those table top sandboxes?? Love the mermaid pic...Noah will be so proud one day! :) Precious family!!

the campbell family said...

As always, Emmie is the best dressed girl I know! And the mermaids...great pic to torment him with when he's older, the girls will love it. And Gunner...what can I say? He is just as gorgeous as his Momma and looks like he's SO sweet - can't wait to see you again, and meet that sweet baby boy!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...