November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 was....

Thanksgiving 2009 was....
waking up to 3 precious kiddos and an awesome hubby
going for a 3 mile run with Noah riding his bike beside me the whole way and us just talking
turkey
dressing
green beans
potato casserole
ham
rolls
fudge pie
sweet tea :)
cozy on the couch with the kiddos
putting up some outside Christmas decorations
getting to see my grandma on the webcam for the first time
getting to talk to our families on the webcam and feeling so thankful for each and every one of them and looking soo forward to some quality time together at Christmas
coffee
feeling blessed
thankful to God for our blessings
Missing my Daddy
Tired at the end of the Day...but ending it with my partner, my best friend, my hubby... that trucks along this life with me/us and makes it full of love and laughter and a joy to be on this journey with!
It was a Happy Thanksgiving for us and we hope it was for you as well!
P.S. Did you notice the song? No words on this one..."Count Your Blessings"... song is for you Mama... you sing the words... :) I can hear you from when I was little in church still! Going to church :)

Got her purse and ready to go


Emmie is soo in love with dogs



This is Jack... Camille and Olivia's new puppy! Emmie was in LOVE!




Thanksgiving Day





Helping Mama with the dressing






Everyone helping Mama in the kitchen







Notice the intensity of Noah's cornbread crumbling!








Matching aprons... "Domestic Diva and Diva in Training" Ha!
Thanks Sissy! We love them!









My wittle helpers











This just makes me laugh... Aren't they precious?










Flowers! Whooo Hooo!













Look Mama! PINK!












That is my Noah














Fun in the leaves















ok...don't get too dirty kids!
















Noah doing "leaf angels" sadly enough...that is about all you get in Texas...


















Sweet Smile


















Emmie getting pulled by brother


















This is the set up folks... wagon tied to truck with rope... Emmie can't ride in the truck b/c Noah's neighbor friend rides shotgun and all "their huntin stuff is in the back" Ha!





















2 comments:

the campbell family said...

So glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving! Lovin' seeing pictures of your 3 precious angels!

Becky said...

I love it! Happy holidays! You have such a dear family......love ya!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...