November 15, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday to My Little Wolverine!

Here are a few from this Halloween and Noah's 5th bday! Nonna and Papa were here for a visit and got to be in on all the fun! We enjoyed their visit as always! As for us... we are doing well... I think I have the 3 kid thing down ...somewhat... and the result of that is TIRED! But you adjust ...somewhat! :) I can't believe how fast the last couple of months have flown by. We have had Gunner, Halloween, Noah's birthday and family visits. I am ready to cook, cook, cook for Thanksgiving and get out the Christmas decor! I can't believe Gunner is about to be 2 mths. Time flies! He is changing all the time! He is cooing and smiling so much and loves the kids! They love him too! Emmie is very sweet with him and kisses him ever so gently. She is full blown girl and when we tell her to do something... sometimes she says, "I don't tink so"... oh my! I know! She says it soooo cute and says it other times too...so I don't think it's straight up disrespect..yet! Noah is a great big brother and such a helper! He lays his camo clothes out at night for the next day... everyday! All he does is pretend to be at the deer lease. Hilarious! Stay tuned... I actually have "evidence" that my hubby was at the deer lease! :) Have a great week! Mama Witch and her baby skeleton

The Hippy Grandparents and the rest of us :)

The coolest Nonna and Papa! Aren't their costumes awesome? :)

Happy Halloween from the Orange's



Hippy Papa with his son... uhhhh let's just say he was "one in shape runner man with the whole package" That's right ladies... muscles...muscles...muscles! :)




Going to church





Gunner's first time to go to church :)
6wks






Pinkalicious







Papa with another grandson to love :)



Noah's skating party! What fun!



Daddy holding his princess baby




Daddy and his big boy #5!!!



Our first born.... ok can hardley look at him... tearing up... ok onto the next picture!






Yes the cake was large... but you can't put "the claw" on no tiny baby cake?






Noah and Emmie chillin for a moment




Happy Birthday to Noah!





John and Jackie... been with Noah since the beginning and they love him to death despite of his craziness! :)



Me and my Lil Man

Nonna and Papa ... in on all the skating fun









Nonna havin a little "G" time too! :)


Can you say butterball? Love him!




Family























7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yall look great. Such great pictures.....I'm cracking up at Noah. The camo, the hunting obsession....I think I may have one of those on my hands. God Bless ya, girl:)

Melanie said...

Oh wow...can't believe Noah is 5!!! Love the Halloween pics!

Becky said...

Okay! You win the prize!!! You are the best mother of three that I know! And have the greatest smile of any friend! That little Gunner is a bundle! Oh those were the days...............Is Noah a Bryce reincarnated! Deer, camo, FFa, etc.
Emmie is a doll!

Cara said...

Can't believe Noah is 5!!! Don't worry in 2-3 years you'll have this mother of three thing down pat!

*Kendra* said...

Your kiddos are just super precious! We had fun at Noah's party!!!

Summer Dawn said...

I'm so behind and have been so out of touch, but Gunner is beautiful! We're gonna miss you guys.

the campbell family said...

Happy 5th Noah! (Awesome cake by the way). Gunner is so perfect and precious, and Emmie Lou is just as beautiful as always...I can't imagine why you have your hands full:)

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...