October 11, 2009

He's the Man!

Well.. it's about time to blog about the hubby again! Can I just say I am "Fallin for him" all over again! He has been AMAZING since we had Gunner and before then too... ha! :) Seriously... its so awesome how things work when there are two parents tag teamin it up! Havin another lil Orange is wonderful...but yes...it is work! I have felt so elated this past week and so happy and blessed. A huge reason for that is b/c of my awesome man! Here is a little bit of my happy.... I love my children, I love my hubby, I love our home that is full to the max now :), I love our friends who have been so awesome, I love our family..all in Tennessee but I still feel them right in my heart everyday, I love my life! I joked around on fbook that maybe this feeling is just the after baby feeling or the not yet knowing what's before me feeling..ha.... but I don't care what it is. I love it! I wanted to post at least one pic of Nate since he was my inspiration for this post and the only ones I could find that I haven't posted yet were from the zoo. Ha! This is him... my Nate! I am the luckiest woman in the world! He was totally meant for me!
Always bein funny! :)
Goob

These were from my sip and see! Thanks girls! These were soo yummy!


My new favorite!




I totally didn't not do this and it is not from the flash.. I found him like this! :) Ha!



Noah pretending to swing his bball bat





Thought he looked so adorable in his little windsuit







Love the do






She wouldn't leave crown on for pic








Texas Cowboy











My lil Texans... Gunner too! :)








miss flucy











helpin Noah build stuff with wood












trying to dance with Gunner... oh man!














1 comment:

*Kendra* said...

Your kids are precious! They are going to have so much fun together!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...