October 04, 2009

Thanks Mama

Well now it's time for the real deal here in the Orange House... MeeMaw has left on a jet plane...don't know when she'll be back again... That means it's time for me to find my own way with 3 kids! I am ready to figure it out. Thanks Mama for all your help during your stay... for letting me micro manage you (ha) and for letting me be a mother. Thanks for saying something about everything I did and do... just kidding. :) I love you and appreciate every ounce of you! We miss you already and look forward to another date night in April. Ha! I hope you had fun and aren't too exhausted from all of us...ha! Bunches of hugs and kisses from your squirts and we can't wait until next time! Here's a few pics from this past week. Noah started baseball... so fun! Emmie is a cheerleader once again. Gunner is just.. well... an angel! Life is grand! :) Have a great week!


Mom's the word
Is he adorable or what?

He was so willing to pose with everyone... I think he felt famous in his uniform. Ha!


MeeMaw and her champ



MeeMaw... you spoiled her this week! Help!




Go Noah!





Noah's biggest fans!






Noah on 3rd bse... check out the stance.







In the dugout








Batter Up









Our newest family pic! :)










Posin with MeeMaw











Me and my lil angel baby












2Boys!!!!!!!!








Noah.... such a clown


We are gonna make it... really





Oh Man!





MeeMaw and the grandkiddos



This is what happens when you have another baby...



We don't usually let them do this!





Nate did this with Noah in this same shirt... and Emmie too.. it's really about the shirt and not the kids...? Weird father requests.. Ha



Does she look like a stinker?




There could be trouble.. maybe




Take my picture





I mean, Don't you want to be a kid again?


Zippity Zip Line





Here comes Noah






Wait Noah... you can't have fun yet.. Meemaw has to fix your pants first.





Ready to play
















Baseball practice



































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...