April 28, 2009

Hoppy & Moppy & Other Pretty Things :)

Well here they are.... Hoppy and Moppy, two frogs Noah found and named. This was their home for a few days until we let them go! :) We had a blast with them. I mean why not? Right? :) Then, on to some "other" pretty things..... my lovely kids and some of my backyard flowers! I love spring and green and pretty bright colors! All this rain just makes them brighter! Hope you have a "Hoppy" week! I bet he is! Now that he is FREE! Ha! Can you find the 2 frogs? Like you have anything better to do right?
He is ticked!

I think he wants to pee on us!


Poor thing



Learning how to hold him without getting pee peed on or crushing the tiny bones in his back!




Takin chances there Noah!





Teasin the frog (Hoppy) with grass and room to hop! Ha Ha Hee Hee






Taking all this in







Happy Noah, Screaming Croaking Frog!










Why Not? Right?







Eye to eye










Their bellies look alike huh?


Miss Cheerleader


Everyone wants a piece of Moppy







Her little prince! Ha!





Miss Thang




Mr. Squirt



Happy


Not posin today Mama!





Ready for some water action!







Geraniums :) One of my new additions this year










Good ol impatients that get huge!











1st year for petunias. They remind me of my childhood! :)



Window boxes so I can be cheery when I make the bed! Ha!






Another new addition.... a Texas thing! Lantana sp? :)







Forgot the name of this one... Pink! That's enough for me! :)
Happy Flowering!



























8 comments:

Melanie said...

What beautiful flowers!! I'm impressed. And the kids are adorable as always!

Muse Moments said...

I LOVE geraniums also! I have TX lantana around my mailbox in yellow, pink and orange all mixed together! They are my favorite when they are bloomin'...attracts butterflies and bees. I have impatients outside of my kitchen window and look gorgeous mixed in with my hostas. And lastly, my deep purple petunias in hanging baskets on my back and front porches...they have really attracted the birds! I LOVE my flowers too! Enjoy God's beauty this Spring!

The Blakes said...

Yes, very pretty flowers! The frogs were cute. Kinda made me glad that I have girls that are scared of frogs:) Didn't get to leave a comment on the last post, but you look BEAUTIFUL! I heart Bobbi!

Cara said...

Funny frog pics! I love your flowers! I wish I had a green thumb.

the campbell family said...

I love geraniums, I always got the bright red ones, they're such happy flowers! I can't wait to have a backyard to plant in. And I love the frog pics, I don't think Moppy was terrified at all :)

*Kendra* said...

Frogs are fun! I guess I have a "boy with a bow" because Cassidee catches all sorts of frogs, lizzards, and other crawly things. I'm constantly saying "don't bring anything in the house!!!" :)

Becky Lynch said...

WHat great mememories your kids will have from growing up! My girl aren't much into frogs and bugs! Hope tries to squish anything that is small and moves! Grace just squeals!

Maurine said...

Good post Angie! Y'all need to come and visit and I bet we could rustle up some turtles and crawdads to complete the mix! :) We miss y'all.

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...