April 19, 2009

Love Remains the Same

Well if you know me, you know I have a song for everything! I love this song! I want to dedicate this one to the best Mama and Sissy in the world! I had the best time with you both and it's always comical with all 3 of us! I hated dropping you off at the airport. I fought back and isn't it the hardest to hold back crying? Can I get an Amen? I almost made it home, 5 min. away and this song comes on and I LOST it! I felt so lonely in my car without you two knowing as I was looking up in the sky that you were about to be there in a plane. I thought of Daddy and how much we have been through together and now what we have lost.... mistakes we have made.... all that has changed and will continue to change.... but our "Love Remains the Same." I do wish this could, we could, last forever... but as we know it doesn't. I am thankful for every moment I get with you and talk to you. Thank you for flying all the way to Texas to see me and my crazy kids and ok.. Nate too. :) For letting me sleep in, making me laugh so hard, indulging me and watching Twilight, for cute yellow shoes and a happy ring, for Starbucks, for a Mexican Mama Comedy Hour, for yummy potato salad and french toast, for shopping till I dropped, for sitting around and doin nothing and just being together! I can't wait until next time. Everlasting Hugs for you both! I love you! Ya'll come back! I miss ya'll too much!!!
MeeMaw, we love you so much!

Thank ya'll for all the treats and all the lovin! :)


My Sissy



My Mama




MeeMaw and her Noah





Miss Priss doing the twist in the swing






Gosh, he's got such an adorable smile! I must say so myself! :)







Easter Day

Bunny and Chick


Noah managed to get dirt all over the place



Look past the dirt and into his sweetness :)




Lovin the bunny




Miss Cotton Candy Fluff in her Easter Dress PUFF





I mean does it get any better than crackin easter eggs with CONFETTI inside of them? ;)





All the little Easter bunnies and chickies






The best family pic we could get :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!



































2 comments:

the campbell family said...

Oh, I'm so glad you had such a great visit with your Mom and Amy! Even though I see mine all the time it's still hard to drive away from her sometimes. I'm sending you a REALLY big hug!

Muse Moments said...

I'm extremely happy for your visit with Momma Joy and sweet Amy! I know how much ya'll LOVE each other. I know you miss them tons! Crazy but I cried for you and your missing them. That is the neatest thing about family...you are happy and sad for each other. Glad you are in my family! Such a sweet post!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...