April 09, 2009

He'll take you back

Well here is a little song that puts tears in my eyes everytime I listen to it. This Easter I want to wish everyone a beautiful day with family and friends and Jesus. I love how this song reminds us that "He'll take us back, even when the pain is coming through.." This cuts like a knife into me b/c I am so thankful that I have Jesus to take me back everytime. When I am down and can't pray b/c I am so stricken with grief over my Daddy, He takes me back. No matter what... he's always there to pick me back up in my not good enough for him, pathetic state! "I know what his response will always be.... I'll take you back!" "I can never thank Him enough! Even when my fight is over now, even when my pain is coming through, You take me back.... always.."



Ok so there is my Easter joy/Easter tears. Here is some more of my joy! Below is our Bunny Shoot! :) They loved me painting them with my eyeliner and lipstick! Love these lil bunnies! Love all of you! Happy Easter! One of the best :)

Outside photos


Both of you look at me please?



Noah is frozen with this smile!




Cute! Emmie, LOOK!





Ok this is getting boring mom!







Let's try individuals!








ok maybe not






Is this forced or what?









The Bunny ate too much candy and I think the sugar turned into a drug!













You want me to what?








I'm so cute, I don't need to look up!












ok just one Mama!














He does what she does :)




Mad Bunnies! Still waiting on Mommy to come through with the promised Starbursts!




Noah, you are so silly!







Wuz Up?







Wired Bunny


ok, that's sweet



Havin too much fun



Taking this egg holding thing so seriously! Ha!






















4 comments:

Mom To Mally said...

Congrats on Baby #3! Way to go! Do you have names picked out already? That is one of the best parts to me! The kids are adorable as always. Hope you have a happy Easter.

The Blakes said...

That was such a sweet post. Your little bunnies are so precious! Can't wait to have a Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter.

Cara said...

Your bunnies are so cute! Have a Happy Easter! I love you!

the campbell family said...

LOVE those sweet bunnies with their happy ears and pink noses. Miss you all!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...