March 30, 2009

Tulipville

Well, we did it! We finally made it to the Tulip extravaganza! It was fun! The kids loved it! The Mommies might have got a little "Manic" when it came to being photographers! :) But I think as you will see, we didn't do too bad! Emmie only picked one tulip, so luckily we didn't get kicked out! Noah chased all the nature away...birds and squirrels! I'm exhausted but I guess that is to be expected. :) Hope you all are enjoying Spring! Have a Happy Go Lucky Week! Sweet Petting
Damaged Tulip in one hand and petting with the other

Check out Noah's face! LOL!



Cheese smile!


The Race is ON!




On your mark, Get Set..... Go!





Tried to climb the trees






Mommy didn't get much sleep last night but it's hard to look too bad with these little adrables in my lap! :)







MY FAVORITE!!!!








Try to look like you like me Noah!









My Little Loves!










" Look Mommy, a flower!"











HeHeHe.... I got one!












Our Tulip Buddies













Happy Grins!














"This is serious stuff Mama! You are asking my to sit on these beautiful flowers!"










Don't they just love each other?















Yes they do!!!

















My Noah










It was sunny for a moment



Everybody wanted a picture with Daddy





Noah and his Ladybug and lovin his Daddy




First Bug in jar



It was bedtime and she came out in this



Miss Thang!




Lil Miss Bo Peep





Sweetie Pie



HoneyBun!




























3 comments:

the campbell family said...

Yay for tulips! I'm taking my Mom and Memaw to see them! And yay for bugs in jars...gotta love those boys! Have a great week!

The Blakes said...

Your kids are so photogenic.(I think I spelled it right?) I like your favorite one too. That was so much fun!!!!! I think my children would have already killed the lady bug. Way to go!

*Kendra* said...

Yea for fun flower pictures! You got some cute ones! Glad yall had fun!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...