March 18, 2009

They Make Me Melt!

Well it's been rainy and cold and OHHHH we are glad the sunny warm weather is back! Gorgeous here! Quick lil story that made Mommy proud:
Went to a couple of shoe stores today to get Noah some sandals ... he was a toot in the first store and I told him the park wasn't going to happen if he didn't act good. The 2nd store was better. Got "Old McDonalds" (Noah's request) and went to the park. Ate our lunch on a picnic blanket. As I was opening my salad I looked up at Noah and said, "I love You!" With a mouth full of chicken nuggets, he paused and managed to talk anyway and said, " I love you too Mama." Then I said, "Thank you for being good at the shoe store." He said, "Your welcome........................ Sorry I wasn't so good in the 1st store"
I said, "It's ok, you made up for it." He said, "Yeah, I did."
I was just so proud that he actually apologized and recognized that he had been bad all on his own. Made Me want to cry. ok so there is my Noah update. Emmie is at the break of needing major discipline! Ha! She is sooo happy to see us in the mornin when we open her door. She squeals and hugs our necks so tight. She also LOVES the book "Goodnight Moon" so much that it has to be read every night and then after I leave she gets up and gets it off of her shelf and I find it in the bed with her when I check on her! Lil Toot! All is good with #3. 12 weeks today :) Doctor tomorrow and get to see the lil thing! :) Keep praying for a healthy baby! Have a great week and Love, Love, Love!!!! :) Can't sit still!
Doing this for a Starburst :)

Sweet and Crazy!


He makes me melt!



Getting so big!





Looks well behaved?






Miss Daring and Mr. Up to Somethin







Love these two!


Couldn't get her to put the book down!



Big Girl!










She makes me melt too!!!




Holding herself like a little lady







She played hard at the park!



Popsicle Time!






Goob!







This is what sugar does to me! He He!



Can I just have 1 more?



Sweet and Sassy!


Sissy and Brother



This was what we did while it was cold:
Drank hot chocolate


Had box races inside! Fun!



Planted a blue bonnet at school

The Story of the Lost Sheep

























6 comments:

the campbell family said...

Love the pics of her sleeping...thats my fave, when their little lips are all pooched out! Glad y'all had such a fun park trip, that's where we're headed Fri. when Riley gets back from Mamaw and Papaws! Let me know how your appt. goes!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS on #3.....with kids that cute you gotta keep having them. So excited for you all....will keep yall in our prayers!

Becky Lynch said...

Love your cuties! You guys are such a sweet little family!

Cara said...

You are always doing such cute things with your kiddos. Where do you find the time?!

The Blakes said...

Love all the new pictures! There is one of Noah where he does look grown up!

*Kendra* said...

love all the pics. noah is getting soooo big. emmie is just precious! glad #3 is cooking good...can't wait to meet him/her!!!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...