May 10, 2009

Time of my LIFE!!!! :)

Well here are the little reasons of living! My sweetie pies! :) Hope all the mamas had a Happy one! I just feel so blessed to be a Mom, I could talk all day about that. But I will just say it was a "divine" day! (Noah's new word) Noah made a sweet book at school of all handprint art for each month. They gave me PINK roses and PINK tulips and a trip to my favorite spa! :) That is just Bliss! My favorite thing was my 1st letter from Noah. He is really into writing everyone letters and drawing pictures and putting them in the mailbox. But this is the 1st one for ME! :) I will share b/c it it straight from his mouth. When they get to this age, it means so much to know what they REALLY think! :)
"Dear Momma, Happy Mother's Day. I got you something from school. I love you so much. Thank you so much for cooking dinner. Thank you for giving me snacks. Thank you for playing with me. I love you. Thanks for helping me clean up. You help me when I don't know what to do. Momma is the most beautiful momma in the whole wide world. Maybe Dad can fix your bike and we can ride bikes together. Maybe Daddy can ride his bike too. I made this card for you. Happy Mother's Day. I love You. Noah "
Fun in the sun!
Pool Boy

Lil Miss Sunshine


More Eggs please



Noah taught Emmie how to scoop up egg on her bacon!




Water Fight!!!





Get ready

Nathan is shooting them with a huge bazooka water gun!!









Lovin it!




Tool Boy and Tool Girl!











Swing Time



Wheee!


Little Lady




Time to practice Swaddling




... and feeding time




Little Baby Girl



Baby Boy



Our project after our walk around the neighborhood! They picked EVERY flower we passed!





Proud of our flag



They helped glue on our flowers and sprinkle GLITTER!







We do get dressed up every now and then! Ha! How ya like Nate in a fushia tie? So becoming huh?


Chuckie Cheese's newest addition



Good Ol' Chuckie


























4 comments:

Melanie said...

You guys are too much fun!! What a sweet letter from Noah...brought a tear to my eye. Ahhhhhh...

the campbell family said...

I'm so glad you had a fantastic Mother's Day! I miss your smile, can't wait to see you and your beautiful family again. And I totally dig his fushia tie - that was one of our wedding colors :)

The Blakes said...

My favorite is the one with the kids and babies drinking bottles. Too cute! Man, this blog makes me SO excited for Summer! Late nights, popcicles, swimming!

*Kendra* said...

You're a great momma! Love your cute kiddos!!!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...