May 21, 2009

Get Your Summer Boogie Shoes On!

Is May really almost over? Geez! Well that just means SUMMER! :) We are ready! Ready to Boogie Down with my 2 kiddos! :) All good things must come to and end... soccer did, swimming lessons did, school did.... but many new things to come for summer! :) So put on your boogie shoes and have a happy summer! Noah's last day of school with his teacher
Ice cream Sundae Party


Singing "I'm in the Lord's Army" in his Preschool Program

More singin



Looking at the fish




Me and My Sweeties





Me and My 3 kids!!!






Little bit of Park Love







Me and my Noah









Tootie Pants








Noah and Camille on their last day of swimming lessons











Noah swimming all the way across the pool! :)











"B" is for my "Blue eyed Babies" :)











Slidin into Summer!













Thumbs up was for Daddy















"Just loungin Mama"














I love water droplets in a picture
















Lil Puppy Dog

















Mr. Golf Boy in full golf gear...


















"Take a picture of this Mama"




















Yeah... went to Braums and I ended up with yuck Mint Chocolate Chip b/c Noah didn't like the "green ice cream" he picked out! Yeah that's mine! Dipped cone with nuts and peanut butter cup ice cream.... mmmmm. Pointer: Always let your child taste the flavor the pick before buying it! :)



















Noah is SpiderMan for real today!





















Flower Child






















Tree Lover
























Every time I get the camera out! This is what she does! :)
























4 comments:

the campbell family said...

Love, love, love the pic of you and your 3 kids. Your hair is lighter and it looks fab!

Noe Family said...

Love the Grapevine Botanical pics!! When did yall go? So precious!!

The Keltners said...

Angie, I love all the pics of your kiddos! I also LOVE taking pictures when the kids are playing in the water, it is one of my favorite things about summer!!!!

Cara said...

I love the "blue" picture!!!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...