October 11, 2022

School Starting Is Sweet & Sappy

Back to school is always mixed feelings… are we ready to let go of summer? The sleep? The slurpy ramen noodles for the third day in a row? That’s in addition to all the other summer snacks & popsicles! There is something about more relaxed schedules that allow us to enjoy life a little more.
oh sweet summer we sure love you!

Oh back to school…Are we ready for schedules and sports and snoozing the alarm? Are we ready to go stand up for what’s right? Are we ready for senior night? Are we ready for some football? The last season Noah will play? Whooo weee the eyes do water. Sadly we don’t have a choice because time moves on whether we are ready or not. Let’s make the most of it & have a good attitude! Let’s not get caught up in allll the worries & to dos of senior year… let’s just enjoy each thing as it comes. I do better with what’s in front of me… if I think about how fast it’s going by I will fall apart. I might be doing a lot of pushing down this year… but I will survive… school and senior year of my first born. 
Cheers to Noah our senior! Cheers to Emmie our freshman & 1st year as A Cub! Cheers to Gunner in 7th grade & Cheers to Jensie our 5th grader & first year in middle school!!!! Let’s soak up the memories & fun & have a great school year! Let’s do this!






































































No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...