September 05, 2022

The Day I Found Out I Was A “Karen”…..

There I was as happy as can be… It’s Summer… Taking a little trip to Chattanooga with the family… Show them some cool places like Ruby Falls & Rock City.. Eat some yummy food & shop… play some Top Golf & real golf & oh yeah Don’t forget to take P-L-E-N-T-Y of pictures Mom… Aka… Karen… That’s me! What is it? The 44 year old mom who wears a dress & a hat to keep the sun off her face, a crossbody purse to hold her phone to capture all the memories of this trip…. Heaven forbid we be way underground deep in a cave & me ask for a picture. I think the Karen in me was because I didn’t care if I always annoying to these precious children… I wanted pictures of this trip & call me Mom or call me Karen… I AM gonna get them. Even If I had to hear “Don’t Be Such A Karen!”


Really it’s ok… I look at the pictures & all I see is the gift of time together as a family. Just a few days away & aside from all the comments or huffs or whatever… I just focus on these beautiful pics! I look & remember the laughter, the fun, the gift of time together! Love these kids more than they will ever know! So grateful for that Hubby too! I can’t imagine this journey without him! He makes everything more fun!








 This is the pic that cost me the name change.
“Don’t Be Such A Karen!”


I love the story of Ruby Falls… what a neat thing to listen to before the tour.




































We will never forget this Daddy! You are a chicken!







































































Karen decided we were going to some antique stores….


Just me & my honey



























It’s worth every bit of it all… to be with my family! I love y’all more than all the pictures in the world!

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...