June 01, 2021

Mama Comes Home To A Birthday Surprise

Oh my sweet Mama.... another birthday & year of being blessed to be here with my Mama! I got the kids early from school so they could help me decorate & welcome MeeMaw home on her birthday. I don’t think sitting on my childhood front porch will ever get old. I just can’t believe it sometimes that we are here again... plus 4. I am a grateful gal to be able to bring 4 babies back to TN to be in the lives of all who we have missed.... & have these VIP in our lives too! To celebrate these people who we wouldn’t be here without! Some balloons & flowers & strawberry shortcake is a sweet start to birthday wishes for MeeMaw. She deserves to have flowers alllll around her & a true feast of love. I hope she felt a dollup of our sweetness & love on her special day!



















No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...