June 27, 2021

Mothers Bring Us All Together

There aren’t enough days to say thank you to our mothers. But, Mother’s Day is just a little cherry on top to surround our well deserved mothers with love. We went to church with my mom and surprised her. I had a hard time sitting beside her singing in my childhood church. With me on one side &  my sister on the other side of my mom…. It was just sweetness. Our younger ones went to children’s church. It just felt like yesterday we were going downstairs to sing songs & memorize scripture. I hope our children remember all these times because in the end they are the ones that matter the most. 
We didn’t get a big family pic around my mother in law but Nathan snapped a pic of all the Mamas around the table talking. I love this pic because it represents such a family table of love. Thank you Jesus for amazing women who love you! We all need one another so much…. Through this life and through motherhood. My sweet Sisterinlaw had a reveal and having two girls already with a balloon popped to surprise us all with another girl. We love babies & so excited for another one to hug!

The rest of our pics are sunshine sweetness & sport love & let but not least, a sweet sixteen celebration for little Miss Lauryn. Happy Birthday!













































No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...