May 23, 2021

My Favorite Season Is Outside

Oh I just can’t get over the blooms & gorgeous green that our creator paints all around us outside....in my favorite season. Spring... you are so beautiful to me. I feel so happy in your presence & love each day you bring us with nature. These are a few pics when I just can’t resist but pulling my phone out to take a picture. Sometimes I look at the picture & think.... oh no, no, no.... this is not what it really looks like in person. But I still must take it because it’s just too good not to remember. This post is full of just that... nature & animals & natural beauty that we try to preserve with our photos.













































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...