September 04, 2009

Let's ROCK! It's September!!! :)

WELL...Whooo Hoooo! September is finally here! Now get cool outside already! Noah started school and loves it! He has another year of preschool b/c he is Nov. 1st bday. He goes two days a week and loves his teachers. The first day- all he talked about was the tire swing and Hayden's bday swirl cookies! :) Ha! Emmie ran down the sidewalk his first day and screamed, "Miss you Noah"... it was sweet!

The list is getting checked off for baby to do's. Nesting has begun and my freezer now has 14 meals frozen for after baby. Just need to get the carpets cleaned next week and we are ready, set, GO! I am 37 weeks ... and.... today they officially got me on the schedule for the 16th.. 6 am for induction! That would be 10 days early... ok I'll take it! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day... with no laboring...just chillaxin! :) However... I wouldn't mind chillaxin in the hospital but we will just try to be patient! :) A little park swingin

Little Miss!
Noah at school... Nate kept telling him to look up and smile and Noah said, "Daddy, I gotta look at this coloring!" Serious about his work already! :)


Proud of his new spiderman lunchbox



He looks so big!




Ready for school!





Say cheese






"The Tire Swing at the park is NOT as high as the one at school, Mama! I need it HIGH!"







Sunny day








The official 9 mths pic! Yes, I know this dress makes me look huge. I got told at church that I looked like I had TWO basketballs in there and that I was HUGE! This would be by a woman that HAS been here before. SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/









This would be painting at the Orange's at 9 am in the mornin!










We need to work on not mixing it all together! :)












3 comments:

Melanie said...

I was going to say that dress makes your eyes POP. You look beautiful.

the campbell family said...

wow, only 11 more days! i'm so excited for you...and you look fabulous, as always. miss you!

Becky Lynch said...

Hey, that would be 9 months pregnant and looking as glorious and beautiful as ever!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...