August 25, 2009

A Meal That'll Make Ya Wanna Smack Your Mama!

That's right folks.... lick your lips! All the way from Tennessee... Nonna and Papa's Garden.... Fresh Okra, Homegrown Tomatoes, Fresh Cucumbers! MMM, MMM, MMM! I happen to add some FRIED porkchops and SWEET, SWEET fried corn to the meal. Oh and not to forget the juicy, sweet watermelon and smack them lips...SWEET TEA! No one will get up from the table hungry!
Hope everyone is doin great! We are hangin on! Almost 9 mths pregnant and just decided to put on the apron and fry some stuff up! Thanks so much Nonna and Papa for those yummy delights! Not too many pics this post. The meal was my inspiration for updating the blog! Ha! We have just been busy and trying to get through the rest of this hot summer and a watermelon belly! Kids are great and growin! Noah starts preschool next week and baseball in a few. Both Noah and Emmie are super excited about the baby coming. It still looks like Sept. 16th for an induction unless I go before. Baby is head down now so let's just hope it stays that way! :) We are excited to see family soon with our newest addition and look forward to FALL! Have a great rest of the summer and try not to be jealous I got country vegetables flown to us all the way from Tennessee! I stuffed myself! It was sooooooooooo goood!
Here is a close up to make your mouth water! :)

Me and My Ladies


My Favorite Little Lady of ALL!!! She is wearing my shoes and I MUST say.... wearing them well! :)



Loves her Mama!




Noah has to touch the baby! He is soo excited!





Look at those smiles! Love them kiddos!






Is this darlin or what?







Just a little chillin on their porch








Still chillin









Haaaayyyy!



" Mama, It's so hot out here!"



My Little Man :)













3 comments:

the campbell family said...

mmmmm, fried okra is one of mine and my moms fave things. add in those homegrown tomatoes and you can't go wrong. why can't the ones from walmart taste that good? thinkin about growin my own next summer, maybe i can send you some from jefferson? lots of love to you and that sweet "watermelon belly"!

Melanie said...

YUM!! I'm very impressed!!

Noe Family said...

You are soooo 9 months pregnant! You're blogging about food my friend!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...